до 100 000 руб.
Полный рабочий день на территории работодателя
Опыт работы не требуется, высшее образование, английский разговорный
THE SUPPLY CHAIN EXPERIENCE YOU'LL GET ON THE UNILEVER FUTURE LEADERS PROGRAMME:
1. Learn ‘demand planning’, using models and market knowledge to forecast sales. Then learn to use this data to ensure demands are met.
2. Ensure on-shelf availability and order management. Interface with warehousing and transportation and manage quality delivery.
3. Learn to ensure all our products are available on our retailers’ shelves and achieve availability round the clock.
4. Understand how factories improve efficiency and adapt to changing demands while maintaining world-class quality standards.
5. Optimise the cost and quality of what we buy through intelligent sourcing of materials, packaging and non-production items.
6. Our strong customer focus means Supply Chain works closely with Customer Development to continuously improve service levels.
Eligibility:Minimum required qualification – Bachelor’s degree
Level of English: Upper Intermediate
UFLP is a 30-month rotational leadership development program for which we recruit top-performing undergraduate talent who demonstrate the potential to become managers within our business within 2 years.
It’s designed to grow you into a manager, through hands-on learning alongside world-class experts. You’ll be hired into a function and develop your leadership skills by working on live projects which offer you all the experience you need to become ready for your first management role.
From sourcing raw materials to delivering the end product, our Supply Chain gets our brands to customers and consumers and plays a major role in our sustainability mission.
A Supply Chain placement on the Unilever Future Leaders Programme exposes you to all areas of Unilever’s largest business unit.
Duration: 2,5 years
Start: September-October 2017
Salary:100 000 rub per month
1. Application form
3. Digital Interview
4. Discovery Center
TO APPLY FOR THE PROGRAMME PLEASE FILL THE FORM ON OUR WEBSITE